Online Marketing Strategy & Online Marketing Services
Driving Business Growth Through Effective Online Marketing
If you have been thinking about how to have a more cost effective, measurable way to market your business and services, then you’ll need to consider building an online marketing strategy.
The growth of internet has bought about a range of measurable, cost effective marketing tools. Online marketing, often referred to as internet marketing or digital marketing, is leading the way to become an integrated part of any organisation’s marketing efforts.
Not convinced about online marketing? Online marketing offers a range of unique marketing benefits such as
- Range Of Different Marketing Tools - There are a range of different online marketing tools :Pay Per Click, Search Engine Optimisation, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Affiliate marketing to meet different business objectives and different marketing budgets.
- Measurable Marketing Results With Positive Return On Investment – You can track, refine and monitor your online marketing campaigns and only spend your marketing budget on what works
- Highly Targeted Marketing – Online marketing allows you to target different segments ( even different countries) of users based on your marketing criteria
- Quick To Execute, Quick To Get Results – Online marketing is instantaneous. You can implement and publish your online promotions and drive results immediately
- Lower Marketing Cost And Lower Risk Marketing – Avoid the cost and risk of traditional advertising techniques. There is normally lower upfront cost associated with online marketing.
- Grow Your Business – Attract new customers to your business and keep existing customers engaged
aoom consultancy will help you develop and create a comprehensive online marketing strategy and marketing roadmap that meets your business objectives and marketing goals such as
- increase sales revenue
- acquire a bigger marketing database
- improve conversion
- boost brand awareness and exposure.
Already engaged in online marketing but feel that you are missing out on opportunities?
Effective online marketing is more than just creating a website. Effective online marketing isn’t bought about by a big marketing budget either.
A well put together online marketing strategy will
- Drive targeted potential customers to your website
- Convert as many potential customers as possible into actual sales or sales leads in a measurable, cost effective way
aoom consultancy is focused on helping you create or improve your existing online marketing strategy while maximising your Return on investment (ROI) online. aoom online marketing services will work with you to define the right online marketing tools and marketing tactics to achieve your marketing objectives as well as complement your overall marketing strategy and marketing mix.
Talk to us so that we can help you
Learn more about our online marketing services and solutions:
1. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is form of online marketing via revenue sharing between 2 companies/websites. Essentially one website (the Merchant) pays another website (the Affiliate), using a percentage of sale, in return for a referral visitor or sale. Affiliate marketing is a fundamental, pay for performance online marketing tool to help drive more users and buyers to your website. Learn more about Affiliate Marketing
2. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Email Marketing
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a critical part of many successful businesses. While CRM as a marketing tool has been around long before the invention of the internet, advances in technology is allowing companies to take advantage of a more personalised and engaging approach with their customers. Internet has also provided multiple web CRM marketing tools to help organisations enhance the process of building relationship with customers in a more organised, analytical and cost efficient fashion. Learn more about Customer Relationship Management
3. Pay Per Click (PPC)
With over 80% of internet users turning to search engines to find information, products and services, search engine marketing is a critical part of any online marketing strategy. Pay per click PPC, sometimes known as Paid Search, is a form of advertising specific to appearing on search engines as “Sponsored links”. Given its instantaneous nature, pay per click PPC can help drive quality customers to your website very quickly. Learn more about Pay Per Click PPC
4. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
SEO, Search engine optimisation (or Organic search as it is sometimes known) is about increasing the rankings of a website in a natural search on search engines such as Google or bing. Search engine optimisation SEO simply put is a form of search engine marketing. Search engine optimisation SEO is very powerful and important part of any online marketing strategy due to its potential to drive growth at a relatively low cost. Learn more about Search Engine Optimisation SEO
5. Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Social media marketing (SMM) is becoming increasingly significant part of an online marketing mix with the emergence of popular social media websites, blogs, microblogs, wiki such as Youtube, Facebook , Twitter and Wikipedia allowing web users to talk to, network, influence and socialise with each other.
Importance of social media marketing as a powerful online marketing tool arises as social media provides opportunities for companies to have a 2-way dialogue with consumers, listen to consumer feedback, manage brand reputation and as a marketing tool to broadcast to different segments of consumers. Learn more about Social Media Marketing
6. Site Usability and Conversion
Having a user friendly, well designed website is an important part of the online marketing strategy as site usability influences how well and frequent your website converts potential customers (traffic) into actual transactions.
If your site conversion is lower then expected or if customers are visiting your website but not buying, your website may have a site usability issue. Let aoom consultancy work with you to resolve this.
Learn more about Site Usability Solutions
If you feel that
- you can do more with your existing online marketing budget or
- your business is missing out on growth opportunities or
- you are not even sure about how to get started with online marketing
Talk to us so that we can help you
aoom consultancy will help you review your current marketing status alongside your specific industry, your competitive set and create a plan to help you improve your web presence and generate more sales online.