Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Consulting
Ranking Well on Search engines: A Must!
If you want existing and potential customers to reach your website and buy your products or use your service, ranking well on a search engine is no longer an option; ranking well is a critical part of any business marketing strategy.
Consider the internet statistics:
- Over 80% of internet users are search engine users
- There are about 30 billion web pages out there (and growing everyday) and 113 billion searches per month
- Over 50% of searches result to a click on organic listings, i.e. results that are not paid for by advertising.
These organic listings are ranked as a result of Search Engine Optimisation.
SEO, Search engine optimisation (or Organic search as it is sometimes known) is about increasing the rankings of a website in a natural search on search engines such as Google or bing.
Search engine optimisation SEO gained a lot of momentum over the last 5 years as search engine popularity increased and cost of advertising on search engines grew. This has fuelled even more focus on search engine optimisation SEO due to SEO’s potential to drive growth using search engines at a relatively low cost.
Customers And Traffic Without Upfront Advertising Cost
There is no advertising cost associated with search engine optimisation SEO – fundamentally, SEO is a process of improving a website – its structure, content, links etc – to ensure that it is correctly structured to allow a search engine to read the websites content.
The end goal of search engine optimisation SEO is to be as relevant to the keywords searched by users as possible. This way, the website will rank well on search engines results pages when users search for these specific terms. Search engine optimisation SEO is proven to be one of the most efficient ways of online marketing by driving increased traffic as well as capturing potential, targeted customers when they are considering and searching to buy a product or service.
Challenges of Search Engine Optimisation SEO
If everyone is doing Search Engine Optimisation SEO, why are there differences in rankings on the same search engine? Different businesses have different SEO challenges.
- have an in-house SEO team BUT you’re still unclear if you are maximising opportunities on SEO?
- have an external SEO agency on a retainer BUT you are unclear about their SEO tactics – if they are right and if they fit in with your broader marketing goals?
- have a website BUT you’re not sure how to get started with SEO?
aoom consultancy provides comprehensive and transparent SEO consulting services to help you grow your business through SEO.SEO Consulting From aoom Is Different From Other SEO Agencies.
- aoom helps you make sense of search engine optimisation: We will help you set up your SEO strategy and tactics if you are new to SEO or audit your current SEO strategy to ensure you are maximising opportunities on search engines
- aoom is transparent about our search engine optimisation knowledge and expertise: SEO is about knowledge and how use this SEO knowledge in your business so that you can grow. We’re SEO experts who are transparent about our processes and knowledge so that you will benefit from knowing and understanding SEO and SEO trends.
- aoom works in collaboration: we work with you to create an SEO approach that is fully integrated with your marketing objectives.
- aoom is more then just traffic: our SEO approach is not just about getting traffic to your website but how you can convert these leads into actual sales
What Do Search Engine Optimisation Consulting Services From aoom Include?
We understand that different businesses are different and have unique needs,so a critical part of our SEO service is to start by spending time to talk to you, understand your SEO requirements and your current situation through a situation assessment. Once we have a solid understanding of your SEO requirements and challenges, we’ll help you set measurable objectives and develop an integrated SEO strategy.
Depending on individual business needs, the following SEO services may be included:
- Site Audit – Audit of your existing website structure, content and links to understand challenges and requirements of the business
- Site Structure Recommendation – High level recommendations to ensure search engine friendliness
- Keyword Research – Define the most comprehensive list of keywords that are relevant to your business so that your business has maximum SEO coverage
- On-Page Search Engine Tactics – Optimised page title, description, keyword meta tags to improve SEO ranking
- Content and Copywriting – Review and deliver strategy and tactics to deliver appropriate SEO friendly content in a scalable, low cost way
- Conversion Review – Identify and target the most targeted keywords for your business and enhance on-site conversion
- Link Building and Link Management – Define a good linking strategy to improve visibility online and relevancy on search engines
- Reporting and Tracking – aoom seo consulting is fully transparent and you will be informed on the progress and success of your SEO investment every step of the way
Want to know more about SEO and how it can help your business?
Talk to us so that we can help you